We acknowledge Aboriginal Traditional Owners of Country throughout Victoria and pays respect to their cultures and Elders past, present and emerging.

The Traveller White Candle

Simpli U Candles

Mornington Peninsula

Made to order
Sent within 0 to 2 days
Locally made
Local ingredients or materials

Regular price $14.95

The Traveller White Candle – 1 Wick + Lid

Away from your home comforts and pining for your candle fix - here's the Simpli U solution. A beaut little tin candle with lid that is transportable anywhere and ensures you can light up at any time.

Each Simpli U Candle is hand-poured with love, inherently awesome and personally crafted for 'U'.

There's wax and then...there's wax! Our wax suppliers developed the premium wax just for candle jars like ours. The wax is a pure soy blend, not infused with petroleum wax or chemicals. The wicks are 100% cotton and are therefore non-toxic and burn without dangerous health effects. This is just the way we like it - naturally! 

Take your time to discover 13 smells and uncomplicated designs while enjoying a Simpli U moment. 

Candles will land at your destination packaged with a care card on how to 'Light Me Up'. 


  • Tin Width - 60mm
  • Tin Height - 45mm
  • Packaged Weight - 115g
  • Burn Time - 6-8 hrs
  • Care Instructions with Candle
Lorraine, Candle Maker - Simpli U Candles
Hey, Lorraine here. It wasn’t your typical start in the world of candle making.

I was a corporate business owner obsessed with candles and spending a small fortune on them. Many brands fell short of the experience I hoped for so out came the melting pot and tools in my kitchen to make homemade candles. The hobby began in 2018.

Fast track to COVID 2020 and Simpli U Candles was born, and we’ve been doing our utmost to create high quality candles and melts that compliment any space and provide that true value you expect.

Every Simpli U candle is handcrafted utilising pure organic soybean wax, cotton wicks and made right here on the Mornington Peninsula.

And rest assured our candles are non-toxic, biodegradable and safe for the environment. So, LIGHT ME UP and enjoy your Simpli U moment.